Pages

Teacher Support Network launch new magazine

This looks really good. The Teacher Support Network have launched a new magazine called 'The Supporter'. 

I absolutely love the work that the Teacher Support Network do, and I used their services heavily when I was teaching. The very fact that an organisation like this exists tells you everything you need to know about the way this industry treats it's workers. 

If you haven't already heard of them, they are a charity that supports struggling teachers with their individual circumstances through one-on-one counselling, and through sharing information. Their official description of their services is: "... a group of independent charities and a social enterprise that provide practical and emotional support to staff in the education sector and their families."

The work that I do on this blog is very similar to what the Teacher Support Network are trying to achieve. I think it's worth me pointing out the key difference between me and them, which is that I am more focused on helping you by 'telling it like it is', whereas from them you will receive 'official' guidance. This is why I am anonymous: so that I can give you inside information properly.

The cover story looks really good though "How can we improve the perception of teachers?" I strongly recommend that you go read this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment